Bauman’s Precut & Cut-Your-Own Christmas TreesEach winter, we offer a wide variety of Precut Christmas Trees, as well as open up our U-Cut fields to those that like to carry on the wonderful tradition of cutting your own Christmas Tree!
Cut-Your-Own fields open the day after Thanksgiving.
Precut Trees – Open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mon-Sat, 8 a.m to 5 p.m Sun
If you want a precut tree, it’s easy as 1-2-3!
- Drive to our Farm Market
- Browse our offerings – Frasier Fir, Balsam Fir and Douglas Fir are among the most popular!
- Select the perfect tree and take the tag inside the market to pay for it!
Cut-Your-Own – Open 12 p.m. to DUSK weekdays
Cut-Your-Own – Open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekends
If you want to cut down your own christmas tree, follow the steps below:
- Come to the market like you normally do, but turn down the lane opposite the market
- All trees, regardless of shape, size or variety, are only $45!
- Pick up a saw at the “shack” and find out which direction you need to go to get your preferred variety (we offer balsam fir, douglas fir, blue spruce, white spruce, Norway Spruce and more!)
- Once you locate your tree, cut it down. Drag it back to us and we’ll bale it for you at the shack.
- Pay at the “shack” using cash (sorry, no electricity means no credit cards.)
- Enjoy a few moments around our burn barrel (lit when cold outside) or head back to the market for some cider and doughnuts, and to let those picking out Precut Trees know they need to get a U-Cut Tree next year!